In their own words...(below are few quotes) but here a few on-the-road Video Testimonials from some of our rather satisfied travelers:
James D., Toronto (2011 alum)...it was all about the food!
Natasha & David, Houston (2011 alum)...life changing!
Elizabeth B., Florida (2011 alum)...the adventure of it all!
Jan & David, Mississippi (2011 alum)...getting outside your box!
Emily B., Los Angeles (2011 alum)...looking for anything--and found it!
Alex S., Washington DC (2009 alum)...we've been everywhere!
We have a lot more and will be adding them soon...hey, we just got the brilliant idea and they take time to materialize...later!
- Natasha N., Houston, TX (2011)
"Wow. Twenty three days of wow!"
- James D., Toronto, ON (2011)
"The Global Scavenger Hunt was the most amazing adventure of my life…a perfect 10! This trip is kick ass!"
- Andy M., Dallas, TX (2008 & 2009) "Pure genius… brilliant from start to finish…a crash course in being a human being in the world."
- Rainey B., Pensacola, FL (2010 & 2011)
“The most difficult thing we have ever done...It is like Survivor, The Amazing Race, and the Eco-Challenge all rolled into one except with MUCH more cultural interaction…the creative brain power, communication skills, and strategic planning required far outweigh all those other competitions."
- Marvin S., Alberta, CANADA (2002)
“It is easy to be enthusiastic about a journey with so many highlights...a wonderful not to be missed experience…what traveling is all about, surprise and improvise."
- James C., Calgary, CANADA (2008)
- Andrea B., New York, NY (2008)
“We had so much fun...it's flawless... our best adventure ever—and we have had a few! We want to do the whole thing next year."
- April C., Pensacola, FL (2010 & 2011)
– Randy H., Newport Beach, CA (2004) "Makes you feel alive in the world…it was exciting, exhausting, crazy, beautiful, illuminating ...every emotion, experience, issue crammed into three weeks, four continents, thirteen countries...it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I'd do it again in a minute."
- Claire F., Palm Beach, FL (2008) "Three weeks of learning to be a better person and to be able to leave behind a slightly better world."
- Christine L., BARBADOS (2009 & 2010) "We are so happy we did this memorable adventure...Amazing Race without being eliminated and less silly too!"
- Bev & Buz N., Phoenix, AZ (2009 & Century Club)
- Barbara S., Providence, RI (2009 & 2010)
- Scott S., San Francisco, CA (2004)
"One of those seminal moments in my life. Not only fantastic, but after completing the event I gained a stronger desire to make a difference in the world."
- Trevor G., Seattle, WA (2005 & 2009) "We had so many intimate and sharing experiences…we had to learn to constantly challenge our assumptions and adjust on the fly...I will recommend it to everyone."
- Roger M., Indianapolis, IN (2002) "A wonderful itinerary. It's like Christmas every day and looking forward to opening another present each day and not knowing what it will be…each location unwrapped a new surprise."
- Steve H., Los Angeles, CA (2008 & 2009)
- Victoria R., Bellingham, WA (2002)
- Vicki S., Dallas, TX (2004 & 2005)
...we have more!